I've heard in order to make it easy for the blurb book transformation - make sure not to write in between the pictures otherwise you have to reorganize things and it's a pain...so I'm taking that advice and running. No more writing in between...I'll do all the explaining in the beginning and then you can see pictures. Seems kind of boring to me, but we'll see. It might save me a lot of time a frustration later on! So onto the reason for the post - Brooklyn has been BEGGING us to go to Disneyland lately and we figured since Mike had his 10 year High School reunion this past weekend, we would be close and so we took the girls. They LOVED it (of course) I think this is the first time that Brielle was really able to enjoy it. We went to several shows, and tons of kids rides (no big rides for us :( ) watched a parade and a firework show. By 10:30 we were ready to hit the road and Brooklyn being the party animal that she is couldn't understand why we wanted to leave SO early. Needless to say they were both asleep by the time we got to the car and thankfully stayed asleep for the car ride and for the night. I'm not sure what it is about going out of town, but my kids sleep HORRIBLE! Brooklyn is up at the crack of dawn following my Mom around the house "helping" her. Brielle wakes up um... usually on average of about 12 times a night. She then usually ends up in between us scrunched in our queen size bed (not nearly large enough for the 3 of us mind you) so therefore we get no sleep and wish that we were at home in our own beds. But, we stayed another night and went to Mike's High School reunion, super exciting if you ask me.
At least one of Mike's best friends and his fiancee were their to make it bearable. Thanks Eddie and Sandy :)



4 comments:
Fun, fun, FUN! We are going to "Disney" (as Allie calls it) next week. Allie's first time ever, so we're excited!
Yeah, and high school reunions? Jon and a girl from his class put together his, and so I ended up helping a lot with that, and by the next year when MINE rolled around, I didn't even want to go. Jon's made me PROMISE that I go to the next one. (You guys look really cute in your picture!)
You've been tagged. Check my blog for more details.
Oh my gosh, we are lovin' Mike's mexi-stash! Disneyland looks so fun! Your girls keep getting more and more darling.
The last picture...of you and Mike...you look gorgeous. Like the cover of a magazine that has been airbrushed pretty. Wow.
Post a Comment