Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mommy, can we trade our doggy???

What? Are you serious? We took Coco to the Vet for her last set of shots for the year and there was this teeny, tiny little baby chihuahua in the waiting room. She instantly shot across the room to pet the little dog, and she then runs over to me and says "Mom, let's ask her if she wants to trade dogs with us!" Um, I don't think so. I thought that was too funny. I won't lie, it did make me a little frustrated because the one and only reason why we have a dog is because of her, and now she doesn't want her, she wants a different dog? On the way home I asked her why she wanted to trade dogs and she said "because all I ever wanted was to have a doggy who just sits on my lap and that I can hod" (which is true) Coco is a little spastic and won't just let you hold her without getting crazy on you. I assured her that once Coco gets a little older she won't have so much energy and she would love for you to just sit and hold her. Funny girl!

2 comments:

Heather Heaton said...

That is so funny! You always want what you don't have!! I guess it starts young!

Sunnie said...

you are brave to have a dog in the first place. much braver than me, that is for sure. it was fun to see you for a little bit. we'll have to try and get together next time i'm out.