She is always so smiley, I love it.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Not the fruits of my labor
The kids - yes. The pictures - no. I have this really talented friend who takes amazing pictures. I had to share! Thanks Lillie!!
I LOVE this one of Brielle - I think it is my favorite. She always does this cute thing where she sticks her bum in the air - it's always when she's on tile/hard floors, I think it must be because she doesn't like crawling on the hard floors. Isn't it sweet???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yes, Lillie is unbelievably talented, but you also have beautiful kids to work with. I was looking at the picture of Brooklyn in the first frame. Do you know what I wouldn't give to have lips that color. And...I do love the bumms up one of Brielle. The bumms up gets my thumbs up. I seriously can't believe I just typed that. What a geek. :)
cute pics of the kids! i love pictures. and jada does a bum sticking up thing, too. only her head is usually on the ground still. kids are just really cute.
Beautiful!
great photos, Kim!!
How Cute!!!
I love the pictures. Your friend did a great job, and your girls are beautiful.
Your girls are so stinkin cute! That Lillie is very talented with that sweet camera of hers. How are you guys doing?
Yay! I'm glad you posted a couple--- she's so dang cute. I debated between the bumms up one on my blog and the one I did. Don't you love Holly's comments? Now I'm saying bumms up. With two m's. Such a follower.
Those are soooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment