Sunday, January 9, 2011

I took 3 pictures on Christmas day:

We did get lots of video though.  Things started going to fast and I wanted to live Christmas with the kids, not through the lens so I said to heck with it!  Mom, Dad and Daniel came over on Christmas morning for breakfast & to watch the kids open their gifts.  We also got to talk to David!!!  He skyped us, so not only did we talk but we got to see him too!  It was fun and I can't believe he has almost been gone for a year - and I also can't believe that he is better at sending us stuff than we are to him.  Dang, we need to get on the ball!


 There was an article that came on on Christmas day about Daniel in the Daily Bulletin - front page of the sports section...really exciting for him :)
























This one I stole from my aunt on facebook:


























The best part of Christmas is seeing the joy and excitement all the different emotions that your kids have on that day - it will never get old!

No comments: